Ocean Communities Federal Credit Union is dedicated to supporting the organizations that enhance the lives of our members and friends in York and Cumberland counties. To request a sponsorship from Ocean Communities FCU, please review the eligibility requirements and donation guidelines below.
Please note that due to the planned merger with Northeast Credit Union, all sponsorship and donation requests will be evaluated by a team at Northeast Credit Union. Ocean Communities may only participate in a small number of donations and/or sponsorships in 2017.
If Ocean Communities or Northeast Credit Union is unable to sponsor your event, charity, or cause at this time, we would be happy to look into providing an in-kind donation. Also, requests that are unable to be immediately accommodated are saved and will be looked over again at the end of the year if extra funds are made available to the Donation Committee.
Donations must benefit a nonprofit organization with tax exemption status under Internal Revenue Service code 501(c)(3). However, requests from schools (public or private) or school-affiliated organizations will be considered.
- If request is granted, check will be made payable to the organization, not an individual.
- Ocean Communities Federal Credit Union requires a minimum 45-day notice for donation requests.
- Ocean Communities Federal Credit Union can grant only one donation request per organization, per calendar year.
- Donations must go to benefit residents of York and/or Cumberland County.
- Donation requests must be submitted with the Ocean Communities Federal Credit Union Donation Request Form. Requests can be faxed, e-mailed, or mailed.
Ocean Communities Federal Credit Union
1 Pool Street
Biddeford, ME 04005
Attn: Donation Committee
Fax: (207) 282-8271
All requests will be evaluated on an individual basis. Ocean Communities Federal Credit Union reserves the right to deny any and all requests by any and all parties regardless of whether they meet or do not meet the criteria. Ocean Communities FCU also reserves the right to provide in-kind contributions in lieu of cash requests for organizations that meet the criteria as set forth in this policy.