In accordance with Part 716 of NCUA Regulations, Ocean Communities Federal Credit Union has established the following privacy policies and procedures regarding the disclosure of non-public information about consumers to affiliated and non-affiliated third parties.
Ocean Communities Federal Credit Union (hereafter "credit union") collects non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
The credit union also collects the following non-public personal information about your visit to our Web site (www.oceancommunities.com):
- The Internet domain and IP address (the number automatically assigned to your computer while on the Web) from which you access our Web site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit; and
- The result of your request.
The credit union restricts access to non-public personal information about you to those employees and affiliates who need to know that information to provide products and services to you. The credit union maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Ocean Communities Federal Credit Union does not disclose any non-public personal information about its members and former members to anyone, except as permitted by law.